Following water damage or flooding, your business may have another serious problem: mold. Mold is one of the worst toxic contaminants and it can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces such as ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. Mold can start to grow within 48 hours after a flood or other water damage, and if left unchecked, can have a serious impact on the health of all occupants, as well as on your commercial facility’s physical structure.

Fast, effective action and professional expertise is essential for effective mold remediation. By eliminating the water source and implementing rapid drying, we can put a stop to mold growth. With 65 years of experience, ServiceMaster Restore stands at the top of the Canadian mold remediation industry, leading the way with highly-trained technicians and advanced processes and technology.

If you have a mold problem, we know you want to get your business back to normal as soon as possible. ServiceMaster Restore: your Canadian mold removal experts. We’re here to help with mold removal and minimize interruption to your business.



 Molds gradually destroy whatever they grow on and can grow anywhere including:

  • Drywall
  • Ceiling Tiles
  • HVAC system
  • Carpets
  • Insulation Materials
  • Furnishings and more


All molds have the potential to cause health concerns such as:

  • headaches
  • nausea
  • fatigue
  • breathing difficulties
  • skin irritation
  • allergic reactions
  • aggravation of asthma symptoms

Some molds, such as toxic black mold, can cause more serious reactions and illnesses including:

  • rashes
  • respiratory problems
  • hypersensitivity reactions
  • chronic coughing
  • organ toxicity



At ServiceMaster Restore, we use highly effective drying processes and specific tools to measure your facility's temperature, humidity and moisture content. Our mold removal techniques can make the difference between a small problem at your commercial facility and a larger, more complex and costly to remedy situation.

With 65 years of experience, our mold remediation services make use of the most advanced products and equipment in the business, not just to clean, but to effectively eradicate the presence of harmful mold in your commercial facility. In addition to providing exceptional mold removal services, you can also count on ServiceMaster Restore to communicate clearly and effectively with you and your insurance provider throughout the process.


You can depend on ServiceMaster Restore to provide the best quality mold removal services in the industry. Make our mold remediation services a part of your disaster recovery plan and rely on us to get your business back to normal in the shortest time possible.


  Business Owner

Do you have a disaster recovery plan for your business?



Become a Preferred Partner - Have a Disaster Recovery Plan

CommercialLINK is a preferred partner program that allows companies like yours to pre-qualify ServiceMaster Restore as your vendor of choice. This program will allow immediate action to be taken to mitigate loss in the event of a disaster. Make CommercialLINK an important part of your Disaster Recovery Plan.

Contact ServiceMaster Restore Now!


Related Content

What is that smell?

Usually, if it smells like mold, it is mold. Mold or mildew odours are due to the presence of fungi in the air, inside pipes or walls, or hidden in other parts of your commercial property. Mold is thicker than mildew, so if the smell is particularly strong, that’s a clue that it’s mold and you need to act fast to prevent further growth.

What causes mold?

Excess moisture caused by leaks or flooding in your commercial property — especially in typically damp environments like the kitchen and bathrooms — creates the perfect breeding ground for mold or mildew. To control and reduce the risk for mold growth in these areas, you must properly maintain your plumbing system and monitor any appliances in your facility that use large quantities of water, such as dish washers. Small amounts of indoor mold are unavoidable and usually harmless. In damp environments, however, mold spores can more easily reproduce and cause more serious and difficult to remove mold problems.

What is black mold?

Black mold (Statchybotrys chartarum) is greenish-black in colour and grows in conditions where there is an excessive amount of moisture over a long period of time. Water damage, excessive humidity, water leaks and condensation in small, damp places like bathrooms all create a perfect breeding ground for black mold. Black mold releases microtoxins, a noxious substance that can cause serious health problems for humans and pets.